Interesting Post

Disappointed



Hello today i post a new blog for those people who Instead of helping those who are in trouble, only just watch them , and waiting now what will happen next. I was riding on my motorcycle in the morning and the weather was very pleasant, due to which it was very fun, but when I was coming back, I was riding and an uncle was going to a scooter next to me. 
                  At the same time, a car came faster than the back and did not know what was in haste and what he wanted to do, in this way he collided with the scooter, and the imbalance of the scooter got deteriorated, but the car did not even look back. 

It was not needed by anyone that I helped someone and nobody came, I did not understand, then I stopped the bike to help them and picked them up, everyone was watching it but nobody Did not even come. 

Everyone was being asked to sit in the car and what was happening, but helping someone, it seems like waste time.

 I do not want to burn anybody's filings by uploading a photo on this post, because of this there are no images on this post.
  


No comments