Interesting Post

Peace Of Mountain Road



Welcome to My Blog. Hello I'm Insane Honey.
Our story of today is of a man who has come out to travel around the world on a motorcycle.


When a person comes out of his home to see the world, then it will be a new birth. He gets all that he needs in the cookie house. But when he goes out to look at the world outside the house, he has to do all the work which he has never done in the house as if he has to struggle to live. A traveler who feels everywhere in his motorcycle that till now he has seen only in TV movies and images. The beauty of that place increases further in fact from the front. Say those views with eyes or say that the dream which is seen in his eyes can not be bought from any factories or money.


Let's Start the ride of our journey:
 When I came out of the house to find the quiet place of the world where I could feel the beat of my own heart.
The first stop of my journey was Haridwar.
 

Which is a religious place from where the river Ganga flows. 



There are many temples here that have many stories.
As I went ahead I went to the mountain, these mountains were not of Haridwar and Rishikesh, these mountains were a place from our Garhwal Hills, 







whose name is Lansdowne.
  

There are plenty of space in the area where there are plenty of army areas

, due to which there is very clean and very good place to travel










I have given this place a new name - PEACE OF MOUNTAIN ROAD. For any biker it will not get any way. While riding the bike, the Gujarati's and the sound of falling leaves from the trees are also heard clearly in the silence of him. The Best Place for Touring, those who want to feel the beating of their heart, they come here on the Peace of Mountain Road. 


 

No comments